Though it is still in its early start up phase, KemAnd Tech has a growing list of clients in the development, cloud and digital marketing space. We offer first class services and go to every possible extreme to ensure the satisfaction of our clients. Below is a summary of what we do for some of our clients.
Alinea Review is a platform to host interesting and provocative ideas about the world from the perspective of “small ‘o’ orthodoxy,” or creedal Reformed Catholicism (mere Protestantism). We believe that too many beautiful facets of the Triune God are inadequately explored in contemporary discourse, and aim to remedy this deficiency.
What we do(did) for Alinea Review
- Migrated their platform to the cloud
- Increased site security
- Optimized the platform to decrease load time
- Increased site visibility with SEO
Travpa is tech start up that connects non-travellers to travellers.It links non travellers interested in sending parcels or gifts to friends or love ones with travellers sending a container by sea to the country of interest.Though still in it still in the beta phase, the user growth is looking very positive.
What we do(did) for Travpa
The developers behind KemAnd Tech are the ones that are designing and building Travpa from the ground up.
- Build custom back-end PHP framework
- Design and implemented front end using Bootstrap and AngularJS
- Added a CDN (content delivery network) to the site
- Migrated the platform to the cloud
- Use for machine learning for next-generation analytics
SOBA Montreal is an alumni association for Saint Joseph College Sasse, Buea, Cameroon, West Africa.The main objective of the association is to create and maintain a bond between alumni members and their alma matter.
What we do(did) for SOBA Montreal
- Build and maintain their website
- Host website on the cloud
- Event marketing and many more
The Star of Bethlehem
The star of Bethlehem is a book written by Michael Pettem.The book brings together modern science and ancient astronomy with insight from the Gospel of Matthew to understand the Star of Bethlehem.
What we do(did) for the Author
- We created a website to promote the book
- Digital marketing (SEO, email, social media etc)
- Customer service & site maintenace